|Vail, Colorado - Since 1984
Precision Lawn Chair Demonstration Team
- How long has the team had that silly name?
- Ok, smart ass, when was that?
- What was the purpose in the beginning?
- What is the purpose now?
- You're not being truthful, are you?
- Not that I care, but how could I get in touch with
- Why would I possibly want to?
- This web site is amazing. Is there anything else I
can say to help you guys feel good about yourselves?
Since we came up with it in the beginning.
Oh, sorry. 1984.
To meet women and get...free beer, but not necessarily in that order.
To get free beer and share it with our wives.
Send an email to email@example.com. I promise
someone will get in touch with you sooner or later.
Because we can be amazingly entertaining, for at least 15 minutes or so, and
hundreds of millions (if you count international TV coverage during Presidential
Inaugural Parades) of real live human beings have witnessed our talent. Besides
that, we constantly need our egos stroked and, of course, we need the money.
No, just asking it that way was more than enough. Thank you.
Pick a chair,
Contact the PLCDT!
Copyright © 2002 Vail Precision Lawn Chair Demonstration Team
Website provided by: Minister of Media Carnes
PLCDT - All rights reserved.
All good photos provided courtesy of
Michael Rawlings Photography, the rest we took ourselves...